The first time you turn on your new smartphone, Android asks the user to create a Google account or sign in to an existing profile. This is necessary, among other things, in order to download applications through Play Market. However, sooner or later you will probably need to use a different profile. In such a situation, it is important to understand how to change your Google Play Store account. There are several ways to do this.
Through the app store
The possibility of changing your account is provided by the Play Store itself. That is, you don’t even need to open your phone settings or look for other ways to perform the operation.
– Between Exchange
All you’ll need to do is:
- Launch the Play Market app store, whose icon is located on your smartphone’s home screen.
- Tap the profile logo (located to the right of the search bar).
- Open additional options by clicking on the down arrow icon.
- Click the “Add account” button.
- Authorize using your login and password.
After adding an account, it will be displayed in the general list, to which you can access by following steps 1-3. Then it remains to select the profile of interest.
How to change your account using the settings
You can also add a profile in Play Market through the menu of settings of your phone. The operation is performed according to the following instructions:
- Open the device settings.
- Go to “Accounts”.
- Tap the “Add Account” button.
- Select “Google” and complete the authorization process.
Once you’ve completed these steps, your profile will appear in the app store. You’ll be able to log in to it without having to enter your password as well, as UZ is now officially registered on your phone.
Factory Reset is an operation that is also called a factory reset. It is useful for those who need to change their account in order to resell their smartphone or to give it to someone else. Note that Factory Reset results in the deletion of all data on your mobile device. If this doesn’t stop you, then act according to the algorithm:
- Open the phone settings.
- Go to the “Restore and Reset” section.
- Press the “Reset Settings” button and confirm your action.
The phone can be reset to factory settings in other ways as well. For example, via Recovery Mode or connecting to a PC. However, these ways are more complicated and time-consuming. Therefore, it is recommended to act through the settings of the gadget.
After performing the reset, the smartphone will automatically reboot. The next time you turn it on, you will be prompted to recreate your account or log in to your account with a valid username and password. The same profile will subsequently appear in Play Market.
Another option for changing the profile for the app store involves using the Gmail email service. In general, any other Google service that requires authorization could be here, be it Disk or YouTube. However, people use Gmail more often, so let’s look at the replacement process using Gmail as an example:
- Launch the Gmail app (its shortcut is either on the home screen or in your Google folder).
- Tap on the profile logo to the right of the search bar.
- Click the “Add Account” button.
- Go through the authorization process.
In this way, Gmail is simply the service through which you can sign in to your Google account. After logging in, the added UZ appears in all other services, including Play Market. Then all that remains is to select the profile of interest in the settings of the app store.
28.12.2021 19:18 3