In the second half of June 2022 the company Oukitel introduced a new product – the improved model C15 Pro, which received the prefix “Plus” and got more productive stuffing. In connection with this event, the cost of the mobile device was reduced to $ 75 (just over 4500 rubles). But is it worth paying attention to this device – let’s look into it!
Modern design, adequate “iron” and reasonable price!
Back in the spring, the “younger” model of the series with a large frameless display and a notch in the form of a drop went on sale. The gadget has gained popularity due to the optimal combination of cost and technical characteristics.
But Oukitel thought that this is not enough and released an improved version, which will be discussed below.
- The screen has a diagonal of 6.1 inches and a modern aspect ratio (19:9). IPS matrix with HD resolution and 2.5D protection. The display occupies more than 85% of the entire front panel;
- The processor – a budget MT6761 (4 cores at 2 GHz);
- The graphics gas pedal – GE8300;
- The amount of RAM – 3 GB;
- Internal storage – 32 GB (can be expanded through a memory card of 128 GB);
- Battery capacity – 3200 mAh – quite a good indicator for a smartphone in this price segment. Battery life – up to 2 days, in active mode – about 10 hours. In addition, adaptive power consumption technology is used, so that the period of operation on a single charge increases;
- The main module for shooting – double with sensors for 8 and 2 megapixels, the front camera – 5 megapixels;
- Oukitel C15 Pro+ is initially equipped with Android 9, but the manufacturer promises an update to Android Q in the near future;
- There are most of the existing sensors – approximations, illumination, accelerometer, fingerprint scanner, and face unlock;
- Available in two colors – black and navy blue. The material is plastic. The back cover has a glossy coating, which creates a feeling of high prices. But without a cover is not recommended to wear – will remain greasy traces and scratches;
- You can simultaneously use two SIM cards and microSD drive.
If we compare with models in the same price category (4-6 thousand rubles), reviews of which are published on our website, this option is one of the most interesting. Although Cubot X19. looks “dressed up”, agree?
What do you think about it? Does the novelty deserves attention for the money? After all, 4750 for Oukitel C15 Pro + (Plus) is not too shabby, if you want to buy a quality Chinese smartphone.
03.07.2019 7:00 5388
Informational portal IT TechnicRelated Posts: